Monday, June 28, 2010

A confusing weekend

On Friday night Jerkboy offered me sex. Just sex. Nothing else.

Clearly, I declined. It would absolutely ruin the friendship we have. The thought of snogging Jerkboy actually makes me giggle. It's kind of cringeworthy in the I look at you as my younger brother now type way. Why he couldn't have offered me sex when I had a crush on him is beyond me and why he offers it when sex is lacking and I'm soooo tempted to say yes is beyond me too!!! It's kind of cruel.

Anyhow, the next day he gets into a relationship with someone. Jerkboy went from offering me sex to in a relationship. Since I've known Jerkboy he's never been in a relationship. He knew it was coming, he'd met a girl and he really liked her, she really liked him and woot woot they're both single which makes a big change when it comes to Jerkboy and his exploits. Only problem is it's long distance so I don't see it lasting but the fact not only has he committed to being in a relationship but a long distance relationship really means he likes the girl A HECK OF A LOT!!!!

The thing is was he asking for sex because it was his last opportunity before settling down? Was he asking just because he knew I was lacking it and needed some before settling down. It doesn't matter anyway, I didn't accept.

Now for New Guy, New Guy doesn't like JerkBoy says JerkBoy has given him the impression he doesn't like him. At first I thought this was ridiculous, so I speak to JerkBoy about it, "oh he says, I may have given him that impression, it's just you're my girl and I'm protective of you. I think he's crazy for not going for it with you and I guess maybe I've given him that impression out of protecting you". Great, is this gona be the case with every guy I get close to? JerkBoy gets the shits and starts acting up around them.

Anyway, New Guy. It's odd actions still not backing up his words. He still texts all the time, I think he 'could' be attempted to back away but isn't really succeeding and nor am I to be honest. We seem to have managed to accidentally organise a trip away with another couple as well so it's now like 2 couples going away. It was suppose to be 6 of us going - 1 couple and 4 singles not weird in the slightest until 2 of the singles dropped out leaving it 1 couple nad me and New Guy. I'm still going to go, I've wanted to do a city break to Barcelona for ages. So, yeah in September (which is ages away really) a little foursome is going!!!!

Has this weekend been confusing - just a little. Can't believe Jerkboy is officially taken, even though I have a funny feeling I'll have a very sad younger brother on my hands within 3 months, he'll fall deep, he'll fall hard and then the distance potentially could tear them apart, however, if the distance doesn't it could be serious and I could be losing my Jerkboy forever. That's kind of scary!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Had JerkBoy been drinking?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

No he hadn't been drinking, but nor was he himself.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home