Friday, October 23, 2009

Not Rushing but Not Ruling out.

So when I said I wanted to stay single for a while. I meant it. I did. I do.

Yet, that doesn't mean I'm not open to opportunities, I am. I am open to new male friends, I am open to flirting, I open to building up something. I am open I'm just not ready.

So, Gretta did something.

This shouldn't surprise you. It doesn't surprise me!

There is this guy, I don't know this guy very well at all. He's hot. He comes across a little shy. When I was with CD I went to a wedding alone, at this wedding I danced with this hot guy, but I was completely commited to CD. I remember at the time thinking if I wasn't taken I'd consider this guy.

I knew he'd be at Bouncer's wedding.

So, I facebooked him before going, told him I was looking forward to catching up with him. It was just a brief email, but brief enough to say what needed to be said.

At the after party at the wedding he came and lingered by the table I was sat on with friends, we chatted, it was good, it was awkward at times, but it was good. When I said goodbye we hugged, but I made sure it was an embrace, it wasn't just a hug, it was a hug with meaning.

Now I wait, I wait for him to contact me. I think he will, and I'm not rushing into anything but nor am I ruling this guy out. He shouldn't be single, and neither should I - That tells me only one thing!!!

I'm going to call him ... Hot Stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

"it was a hug with meaning" - ooooo...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home