Friday, September 23, 2011

Ass hole!

I spoke to Biker today. What an idiot I am. I've come away feeling terrible I went and cried in the bathroom. The guy is fucking twat!!!!

I wish Mr Tall was online. I really do....

Why did I have to speak to him it had been a whole week of no contact why did I have to ruin that. Why? Why?

I was doing so well. I really thought I was putting him and my feeling behind me and then bang I talk to him and he's an idiot AND I was tempted to tell him that and then stopped myself.

His response to me was "It's been a while I've been meaning to catch up with you" No you fucking haven't. YOu've been on skype every day for the last few days and you havent spoken to me so how have you been meaning to catch up with me.... How?

GOD HE FUCKING ANNOYED ME.

When I realised how pent up I was getting I kept the conversation short and told him I had to get back to work he then said...

"We'll have to have a decent catch up soon".

The way he makes me feels a decent catch up would be me telling him he's a fucking ass hole and no different to any other guy.

He must have been having cybersex with me while getting it on with this new girl. Gosh if I wasn't a nice person I'd so want to screw things up for him but as I am a nice person I'll just rant my anger out here.

Biker from NZ you made me feel like I was the only girl in the world and then screwed me over and now I feel like a complete tool. I won't allow you to ever make me feel that way again. Ass hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home