Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stuff ups

Things have been a bit crazy, well actually a lot crazy lately.

Jerkboy stuffed things up big time in his department in work, he hasn't been sacked but he has been demoted. Thankfully he's been situated at other offices for quite a while now, so I wasn't dragged into his antics.

It's a long story but basically he thinks what he did was acceptable but the bosses don't and said that it risked the companies reputation. I personally think the bosses have previously made stuff ups but they seem to be ignoring this fact.

Anyhow, he said he'll probably look for a new job now, which upsets me no end.

Things with his girlfriend are going well, I hardly see him outside of work anymore let alone at work since he changed departments so I kind am used to not missing his face.

It's bank holiday monday tomorrow - so I've been enjoying the beverages this evening and I'm probably gona go out on a day trip tomorrow with New Guy.

Things are crazy mad but also kind of normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home