Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weirded Out.

New Guy sent me a very odd text yesterday. It could have possibly been a drunken text. Truth is it's kind of freaked me out a little bit.

In this text he basically told me he loved me. I know he was out clubbing so there are 2 options, either one of his drunken mates got hold of his phone and text it to me, or he text it to my while drunk.

I've heard nothing from him today, nor did I reply to the text. I don't want to contact him anymore. It's kind of freaked me out a bit.

I feel New Guy and I moved very swiftly into friendzone I don't even view him as a possible anymore. He's just too different to me. Friends yes, love no. I wonder how long it will be until he wants to discuss this random text or whether he'll happily play oblivious. I am going to play oblivious, I'm also not going to contact him.

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

:)
i lyked ur post ...u

5:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi
Your post is more interesting. I like your attitude.
Dont tell about your secret to anybody.Because secret is our thing. I cant tell my secret to anyone.
=============
outsourcing Projects

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home