Sunday, July 25, 2010

there could be trouble ahead.

I had an absolutely lovely day yesterday, spent it with some friends at a bbq. However, at the bbq this happened.

As you know JerkBoy has been seeing a girl. This is very odd for me the whole time I've known JerkBoy he's never been in relationship. He told some of our friends that he'd like them to meet her tonight.. Anyway he wasn't at the bbq last night but someone who was made this comment.

"Hey JerkBoy's got a girlfriend and the shocker is.... It's not Gretta".

I hadn't really thought that much about Jerkboy and his relationship lately, but last night was another reminder that I'm not the number 1 girl in his life anymore.

Tonight I have to meet this girl and I'm hoping jealousy or other emotions don't overcome me.

Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home