Thursday, July 08, 2010

What is the point?

It's a right faff at the moment. Hot Stuff hasn't checked his online dating profile so in essence he hasn't read the message I left him. Now I want to set up like a Gretta mission. Like Gretta wont stop until she gets Hot Stuff's attention. It sounds pathetic and desperate but why does he make me want to chase him down when he hasn't given me any reason too.

Anyway I think the dating site is shit. I've sent 3 messages over the last 2 days and no one has read any of them so hence no replies. It's got to be crap right?

Best Friend says when I least expect it Hot Stuff will be in touch. I just don't want to miss the boat.

I'm actively looking, he's actively looking, I fancy the pants off him, I mean it just makes sense or maybe I'm just deperate LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home